tracking management & automation solutions
RFID tracking of staff on premises
Tachyon Gate is set up at the entrance of a premise. The system constitutes of two RFID antennas and a computing module connected to the Cloud via 3G/4G mobile network.
Personnel entering premises is supplied with RFID tags (which can be embedded in uniform e.g. safety helmet). The Gate scans the entrance area of the site and wirelessly detects the direction of the tag which allows to determine whether a person or an asset entered or left the premise.
The Gate can be installed with a motion detection surveillance camera which helps to ensure no authorized entry goes unnoticed.
This information is then transmitted to the Cloud. Tag reads are processed on the Cloud and a wide range of analytical information is produced in the form of dashboards and reports. This information is then available via a Tachyon mobile and web App.
The highlight of the app is a live dashboard that displays who is on premises in real time. The app features a multitude of notifications and alarms. This allows ensuring safety and simplifies operations management.
GPS tracking of assets
GPS tracking of fleet
Software developed with needs of Australian and New Zealand Businesses.
• Multiple Platforms: IOS, Android, Mac & PC
• Modern looking and user friendly app built with latest tech stack
• Lightning fast user interface
• A selection of highly customizable dashboards
• Set up a desirable level of user access
• Exhaustive reporting with an ability to drilldown data and export to Excel, PDF & CSV etc.
• Reports that sound out, visually appealing which can be used from the boardroom to stakeholders